The stage is set to host the much-awaited glamourous and glitzy Filmfare Awards in Guwahati on February 15th, 2020.
For the smooth conduct of the ceremony, the Guwahati Traffic police have made certain arrangements for the visitors at the Sarusajai Stadium.
- Only those vehicles having valid car passes shall be allowed entry into the stadium. The organisers have distributed car passes to the ticket holders.
- All other spectators will have to get down from their vehicles at Rongmon Point and proceed on foot inside the stadium.
- 27 parking places have been earmarked outside.
- Cars coming from Lokhra side will drop the passengers on the Service Road and proceed towards Beharbari for parking.
- The cars coming from Khanapara side will similarly proceed towards Lokhra side for parking. Traffic personnel will assist in the parking.
- All spectators will enter via gate 1A,1B and 1C.
- The road from Sawkuchi upto Hockey Stadium and from Hockey stadium upto Sawkuchi will be ‘No Entry’.
- Local residents, police/administration vehicles and emergency service vehicles are exempted.
This is also the first time that such a gala event will be held out of Mumbai.
Bollywood celebrities like Akshay Kumar, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Vicky Kaushal, Karan Johar, Karthik Aryan, Rajkumar Rao, Sidhant Chaturvedi, Ali Fazal, Manish Paul, Sooraj Pancholi, Ayushmann Khurana, Sujoy Ghosh, Anubhav Sinha, Madhuri Dixit, Bhumi Pednekar, Tapsee Pannu, Jhanvi Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Pooja Hegde, Sunny Leone, Radhika Apte, Ananya Panday and Richa Chadha have confirmed to join the Filmfare Awards ceremony in Guwahati.
The current heartthrob of the tinsel town Vicky and celebrity film director Johar will host the much-awaited 65th Filmfare Awards.
Altogether 115 artistes from Assam are all set to enthral the crowd showcasing the rich and vibrant cultural heritage of Assam during the special 12-minute slot allotted for them at the upcoming 65th Filmfare Awards in Guwahati.
While 35 dancers will perform the Sattriya dance choreographed by prominent exponents of the classical dance form Jatin Goswami, the Bihu and fusion tribal dance will be performed by 40 artistes each designed by Ranjit Gogoi, acclaimed cultural ambassador of Assam.
Phoo credit: Inc.com