Man Dies Of Suffocation After Massive Fire Breaks Out In Guwahati

0
98

A 35-year-old man died of suffocation and several members of his family were injured after a massive fire broke out in their building located at Dwaraka Nagar today morning in the city.

The man Biswajit Barman reportedly died in his sleep. He was in an inebriated state. The fire broke out on the first floor of the building and spread in other parts of the room.

The locals suspect that the man’s smoking addiction led to the break out of the inferno.

Several fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was doused by today afternoon.

Photo: Smita Rani Deka